he Week of Neapolitan Pizza in San Francisco & the Bay Area
I will be dj;ing at Bar Fluxus with the great Italian Band Sonamo!
Friday, April 13 | 9:00pm | Sonamò at Bar Fluxus, SF | RSVP Required
Following the recent decision of UNESCO to inscribe the art of the Neapolitan Pizzaiuolo in its List of Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity, the Italian Cultural Institute of San Francisco and Dress in Dreams Movie & Costume of Rome have organized a week of events to celebrate Neapolitan Pizza in San Francisco and the Bay Area.
Pizza-making demonstrations, a photo exhibition, panel discussions, and endless pizza tastings at the best Neapolitan pizzerias will be featured throughout the week. Representatives of the AVPN (Authentic Neapolitan Pizza Association) will be in attendance from Italy to bring their appreciation and support to all those who strive to strengthen the value of authenticity of one of the most emblematic products of the Made in Italy.
The initiative is brought together with the collaboration of the Consulate General of Italy in San Francisco and the Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana (AVPN) of Naples, Italy, and with the support of Italy’s Ministry of Culture and Tourism (MIBACT).
- Tuesday, April 10 | 5:00pm-8:00pm | Il Casaro, San Francisco | RSVP Required
- Wednesday, April 11 | 5:30pm-8:30pm | Fort Mason Firehouse, San Francisco
- Thursday, April 12 | 6:30pm | Italian Cultural Institute of San Francisco | RSVP Required
- Friday, April 13 | 6:00pm | Off-the-Grid, Fort Mason, San Francisco
- Friday, April 13 | 9:00pm | Sonamò at Bar Fluxus, SF | RSVP Required
- Saturday, April 14 | 5:00pm | Terun Restaurant & Pizzeria, Palo Alto
- Sunday, April 15 | 5:00pm-9:15pm | Lucia's Pizzeria, Berkeley